Our most popular premium wines are made from World Vineyard & Vintners Reserve Series and those who demand wines with an exceptional body, flavour and aroma will be able to choose the perfect accompaniment for every occasion
Winexpert's Classic Wine Series sources product from the world's great wine-producing nations. The premium 8 liter/2.11 US Gallon wine kits of 100% pure varietal juice and varietal grape concentrate, with perfectly balanced pH, acid and tannin levels showcase the styles that made each region famous. Due to the timing of the various regional harvest seasons and the availability of product meeting Winexpert's stringent quality control standards, varieties are available as supply dictates. They are packaged in an aseptic, nitrogen purged bag placed in a very attractive outer box.
Originating from the world famous Maipo Valley wine region in Chile hails this great addition to our Passport Series. This reputable Merlot is a soft and supple variation with powerful fruit and spicy flavours. Renowned for its ripe cherry character, the Merlot is a perfect partner for red meats, lamb, and hearty stews. A must have on those crisp autumn evenings. Style: Red
Grape Skins Included: No
Aging: Consumption at time of bottling is fine, however 3-4 months of aging in cool dry conditions is recommended Kit Specifics
- 8L | 2.11 US gal
- Premium-style wines with exceptional body, flavour, and aroma. These are wines with a WOW factor.
- Ready to bottle in: 4 weeks
- Makes 23 liters/6 US gallons (~28-30 750ml bottles)
- Many Of Your Favorite Vintners Reserve & World Vineyard Varietals
- Kit does not include bottle labels. Click here to browse & purchase from our large collection of bottle labels Please note that all these kits are 8 liters.