Our most popular premium wines are made from World Vineyard & Vintners Reserve Series and those who demand wines with an exceptional body, flavour and aroma will be able to choose the perfect accompaniment for every occasion
Winexpert's Classic Wine Series sources product from the world's great wine-producing nations. The premium 8 liter/2.11 US Gallon wine kits of 100% pure varietal juice and varietal grape concentrate, with perfectly balanced pH, acid and tannin levels showcase the styles that made each region famous. Due to the timing of the various regional harvest seasons and the availability of product meeting Winexpert's stringent quality control standards, varieties are available as supply dictates. They are packaged in an aseptic, nitrogen purged bag placed in a very attractive outer box.
The hot dry climate allows the grapes to reach excellent ripeness, and lush fruity characters, making an intense, black wine. A thick-skinned grape full of colour, tannin and flavour, Malbec makes wines of great power and character, with blackberry, plums, tar, red pepper, sweet cherry, spice, licorice and deep bittersweet notes, almost like unsweetened chocolate, or espresso. Style: Red
Grape Skins Included: No
Aging: Consumption at time of bottling is fine, however 3-4 months of aging in cool dry conditions is recommended Kit Specifics
- 8L | 2.11 US gal
- Premium-style wines with exceptional body, flavour, and aroma. These are wines with a WOW factor.
- Ready to bottle in: 4 weeks
- Makes 23 liters/6 US gallons (~28-30 750ml bottles)
- Many Of Your Favorite Vintners Reserve & World Vineyard Varietals
- Kit does not include bottle labels. Click here to browse & purchase from our large collection of bottle labels Please note that all these kits are 8 liters.