Our most popular premium wines are made from the Selection International Series and those who demand wines with an exceptional body, flavour and aroma will be able to choose the perfect accompaniment for every occasion
Winexpert's Reserve Wine Series sources product from the world's great wine-producing nations. The premium 10 liter/2.64 US Gallon wine kits of 100% pure varietal juice and varietal grape concentrate, with perfectly balanced pH, acid and tannin levels showcase the styles that made each region famous. Due to the timing of the various regional harvest seasons and the availability of product meeting Winexpert's stringent quality control standards, varieties are available as supply dictates. They are packaged in an aseptic, nitrogen purged bag placed in a very attractive outer box.
The Enigma kit from California and has intense fruit aromas as well as notes of black cherry, coffee, chocolate and vanilla. This full bodied wine ends with a smooth, rounded finish. You will find this is also a great food wine, pairing with everything from pizza all the way to pasta. It pairs especially well with meats such as ribs or chicken with a sweet and sticky marinade. Style: Red
Grape Skins Included: No
Aging: Consumption at time of bottling is fine, however 3-4 months of aging in cool dry conditions is recommended Kit Specifics
- 10L | 2.64 US gal
- Premium-style wines with exceptional body, flavour, and aroma. These are wines with a WOW factor.
- Ready to bottle in: 6 weeks
- Makes 23 liters/6 US gallons (~28 750ml bottles)
- Many Of Your Favorite Selection Original & International Varietals
- Kit does not include bottle labels. Click here to browse & purchase from our large collection of bottle labels Please note that all these kits are 10 liters.