IN STOCK AND AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY
The XF4500C counter-pressure can filler is designed for the Artisan Craft Person looking to carbonated beverages in a simple way
The XF4500C can accommodate standard 12 oz and 16 oz cans with its adjustable rests, allowing great flexibility. The XF4500C is suitable for carbonated beverages such as beer and kombucha. The XF4500C requires that you also have an air compressor, which is used to hold the can rest in place, a canister of CO2, to pressurize and carbonate your tank or keg, and a pressurized container, to allow your product to flow from high to low pressure, through the machine.
- 300 Cans per Hour capacity in beer, 12 oz
- Weight: 40 lbs
- Dimensions: 16 inches wide x 21 inches high x 15.5 inches deep
The carbonated beverage filler is a counter pressure bottle filler that fills bottles from a pressurized source, such as a keg, without losing carbonation; using a sensor probe that shuts off the fill at the desired height. This filler was designed to be technically sophisticated, while operationally, extremely simple.
Each bottle filler is built to order in our factory. Lead times vary, ranging from 1 to 6 weeks as these devices are built at time of order placement relative to the options selected. Please plan accordingly.
XpressFill bottle fillers are NOT certified as explosion proof, should be used in a well ventilated area, and not for use with solvents. It should be noted that 70% alcohol is 140 proof and has a flash point of 70°F, making the product volatile, as well as flammable.
Drop Shipments are possible. Call to discuss price & shipping details.
All Machines Feature
- True one-person, ergonomic bottling operation (single individual can load, fill and cap at 200/400-12oz bph)
- Adjustable height adjustment and level sensor for consistent level filling
- Purge time adjustable for faster fill time or minimize exposure to oxygen
- Easily adjusts for different bottle sizes
- Bottle rest enable higher bottling pressures for less foaming and better carbonation
- Easy to clean
- Visible gauges provide real-time feedback on bottle pressure
- No product waste from overfill
- Enclosed stainless steel construction
- Light, table-top construction with plug-and-play after minimal setup (no assembly required)
- Capacity: 200 bottles per hour, 12 ounce bottle
- Weight: 32/40 lbs
- Dimensions: 16" wide x 16.75/21.0"" high x 15.5" deep