The Air Still Pro is a small-batch, 2-in-1 distillation system that allows you to craft high-quality light and dark spirits. With a multi-purpose condenser and interchangeable distillation tips, the Air Still Pro enables you to produce clean, neutral spirits at up to 90% ABV in reflux mode and make flavorsome and botanical-infused spirits at up to 80% ABV in the pot still mode.
An automatic foreshots collection vial captures the first 30 ml of distillate, allowing you to discard foreshots easily. This advanced feature improves safety and saves you extra steps in the process. In addition, other reflux stills may require an input cooling source, such as water, but the Air Still Pro column cools itself.
The Air Still Pro is easy to use and suitable for keen beginners or more advanced distillers looking for a multi-purpose air still. Also available as the Air Still Pro Head Unit to upgrade your Still Spirits Air Still.
- Capacity: 4L (1 US Gal)
- Yield: 2.25 L (2.4 US qt) of 40% ABV alcohol per 8L (2.1 US Gal) wash
- Pot Still mode: Distills at 80% ABV (160 US proof) before diluting to 40% ABV (80 US proof)
- Reflux Still mode: Distills at 90% ABV (180 US proof) before diluting to 40% ABV (80 US proof)
- Dimensions: 32cm (h) x 46cm (w) x 50cm (d)
- Weight: 9.71 kgs (21.4 pounds)
- Power: 220v (110 US Only)
- Warranty: 3 years
Included in the box:
- Air Still Pro Head Unit with a pre-packed reflux column
- Air Still Pro Boiler and power cable
- Botanical basket
- 2x glass foreshots collection vials
- Easy-swap distillation tips for reflux and pot still modes
- Distillation tip spanner
- Starter guide
Still Spirits Library Of Information