Pairs well with the Grainfather G40, S40, or G30 Brewing Systems
The Grainfather Sparge Water Heater (FREE SHIPPING) is a temperature-controlled unit that allows you to heat up to 6.6 gallons (25 L) of water making the brewing process even easier by having the right amount of sparge water heated to the right temperature ready at the time of sparge.
Start heating your sparge water when you begin the mash to ensure it is ready for when you need to sparge. Once water is at required temperature, it will hold that temperature until changed or turned off. Also comes with a sight glass, tap and heating lights.
- Actual capacity from bottom to MAX level is 6.6 gal 25 liters (+/-0.5L).
- 110-120V~, 60Hz, 1500W (USA)
- Single wall 304 ss material, brushed finish
- One piece structure for easy cleaning
- 304 stainless steel lid with twisted lock for safety
- Cool touch and robust lid handle and urn handles
- Water gauge indication and stainless steel ball valve water tap
- Two overheat protection
- Concealed heating element
- Control lights: heating and keep warm
- ON/OFF switch
- Maintenance base
- With 45-110°C variable thermostat
Warranty: 2 years
Folks this using is also very capable and ideal for a multitude of other uses you may not have thought about. Making distilled water that can be used for a multitude of of applications such as:
- Medical and laboratory, preparing medications, cleaning medical equipment, laboratory tests
- Domestic uses: steam irons, humidifiers, aquariums, home brewing, distilling
- Automotive applications: car batteries, cooling systems
- Cosmetics and personal care products: toners, facial mists, hair products, free from contaiminants and impurities that irritate the skin, or hair
- Cooking and food preparation: cooking and food preparation, preparing baby formula, making ice cubes, food processing, making beer, alcoholic beverages
- Cleaning applications: industrial and commercial cleaning, household cleaning products.
Other great uses include but not limited to:
- Candle making:
- Candle makers need to keep melted candle wax at a consistent temperature. If you are melting the wax in a warmer or other heating device, make sure the temperature stays consistent. Rapid temperature changes can cause the wax to crack or become discolored.
- Easy dispensing: With the on-off lever and spout it's very easy, and quick to dispense your melted wax into its destination container or a smaller missing container.
- Easy Proper Storage: Once your ready to store your wax simply turn the Grainfather off and locate in your desired storage space. This saves time and minimizes waste. Store any leftover wax in a cool, dry place. Avoid storing it in direct sunlight or near any heat sources.
- Reheating made easy: simply turn the unit back on to the desired temparature and that's it; your all set!
- Essential oils
- Brewed Coffee & Tea preparation, and dispensing at perfect & precise drinking temparatures.